EVS' MediArchive Director offers a set of software tools to centrally manage various archive digitization and content delivery platforms, including formats which allow intelligent media browsing based on metadata and logging. Fast and easy delivery is automatically handled by these tools, managing automated media digitization, rewrapping and controlling all necessary robots to optimize management while providing a cost-effective content solution delivery.
- Ingest module can digitize from tapes or files and/or import clips from post-production tools or IPDirector live feeds, import metadata (automatic or manual), text, images, and sound related to video content
- Module is used for both metadata and video ingest preparation. Initially, it associates a set of metadata to a given tape or file
- To make the media search faster and easier (based on ElasticSearch), the sets of metadata are classified into groups
- BPM and workflow management
- Central control of archived media
- With the ability to handle fast distribution to post-production, web (stream delivery, VOD personalized sites), to client by FTP (local or remote), to local delivery, to DVD/Blu-ray, to videotapes and to mobile
- Indirect model: purchase of EVS multi-tenant (i.e. multi-customer) solution to (re)sell (rent) deep archive solutions to their own clients in a service mode