The SP-HD-4C can distribute an HDMI audio/video source to up to 4 displays simultaneously without any loss. It is compliant to HDCP 2.2 and supports 4K UHD resolutions up to 4K @ 60Hz (4:4:4), HDR and 3D. The splitter also provides analog L/R and digital SPDIF (TOSLINK) outputs for connection to audio amplifiers, headphones, etc.
The splitter is capable of scaling 4K signal down to 1080p independently for each output. This allows users to accept a 4K video source and distribute it to a mix of 4K and 1080p TVs without downgrading the image for all outputs. Users can simply set the max resolution at each output to be 4K or 1080p.
- Lossless 18GB UHD/4K distribution to 4 UHD or HD outputs
- Supports 4K UHD @ 60 Hz 4:4:4, HDCP 2.2 and HDR
- Provides De-embedded analog and digital audio output
- Can Scale 4K to 1080p independently at each output (can mix 4K and 1080p TVs)
- Locking DC input power supply connector
- LED status indicators for source signal and 4 output connections
- Smart EDID management (video blink when you hot plug the outputs)
- Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 12 meters (40 feet) using quality cables
- Can be cascaded up to 3 levels
- Supports 30/36/48 bit color depth
- Full 3D video support including frame packing up to a 297 MHz TMDS clock