AJA Ki Pro Ultra v3.5 Launches
Feb. 4, 2021 - AJA launched Ki Pro Ultra v3.5 firmware today with new improvements. This firmware update is a minor bug fix release for Ki Pro Ultra.
Fixes, Changes and Improvements in v3.5
- Recording of a signal which was being downconverted from a 59.94fps, 2SI input could occasionally fail.
- This issue has been corrected.
- To guarantee performance, the playlist display is now limited to a maximum of 850 clips, regardless of how many clips are stored on the PAK media. The UI will warn a user that the limit is approaching when a user attempts to record to a PAK drive which has more than 825 clips on it.
- An issue with DNx “Loss of Video” performance has been corrected.
- If the REST API was used to create a subclip from an existing recording, the subclip would have corrupted audio. This issue has been corrected.
Firmware Update Consideration
- AJA recommends you do not use Chrome in Windows for this system update. Issue is resolved in future firmware updates.
- AJA recommends a Factory Reset under the CONFIG menu prior to updating firmware.
- After a firmware update, the web browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) may lose its connection. A refresh of the web browser will reconnect the web UI.
- Do not attempt firmware updates while recording is in progress. Be sure the device is in the stopped state before performing a firmware update
Request more information from a dealer near you