BRIDGE LIVE is the broadcast quality, low latency turnkey system for REMI, Synchronous Multi-Channel Video Contribution, Remote Collaboration, Direct to Audience Streaming, and Multi Bit Rate/Format Delivery.
BRIDGE LIVE was developed as a collaboration between AJA and Comprimato to deliver the performance, reliability, and ease of use needed for critical live encode, decode, or transcode needs. Equipped with 12G-SDI I/O plus the power and flexibility to enable real time bidirectional encoding, decoding, and transcoding for critical UltraHD and HD workflows, BRIDGE LIVE is an essential part of any modern live video production toolkit. A compact and robust 1RU form factor with redundant power supplies and a three year warranty means peace of mind even when dealing with the most demanding applications.
New for 2023 is the addition of a licensable option for JPEG XS input and output. Also new is RTMP input, SMPTE ST 2022-7 hitless redundancy for critical signal delivery, and Input Auto-Reconfiguration.
Whether facilitating remote production, two-way interviews, live event streaming, synchronous multi-cam backhaul with HDR, cloud contribution, program return, confidence monitoring, collaborative production, ABR ladder profiles to hand off for OTT packaging, BRIDGE LIVE ensures simultaneous, secure, and stable workflows whether over private lines or the public internet.
- 12G-SDI/3G-SDI I/O supports Multi-Channel HD or UltraHD as standard
- Bidirectional Encode/Decode/Transcode; NDI, H.265 (HEVC), H.264 (AVC, MPEG-4), H.262 (MPEG-2), JPEG 2000* (TR-01), and JPEG XS* (TR-07)
- Synchronous Multi-Channel / Multi-System Transport for SDI backhaul or Cloud Delivery
- Protocols; SRT, UDP, HLS, RTP, RTMP/S, MPTS (input)
- Transports; MPEG-TS, NDI, AVC-TS, Fragmented MP4
- NDI Discovery support
- Supports NDI Groups
- Multi bit rate/format distribution, ABR Ladder Profiles for OTT hand-off
- Selectable profiles for 12-bit, 10-bit and 8-bit, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 depending on the codec
- Unmatched metadata capabilities including MPEG-2 ANC, SMPTE 2038, Ad insertion markers (SCTE-35/SCTE-104), CC/Subtitles (EIA-608/708, Line 21, H.264 SEI)
- Hitless Redundancy via ST 2022-7
- HDR/SDR from SDI source to SDI destination in BRIDGE LIVE end-to-end configurations
- Remote WebUI or local GUI for easy administration, control, and operation.
- Monitoring, Control, and Automation supported via REST API or SNMP
- Turnkey 1RU rackmountable, enterprise class form factor
- Dual 10 GigE interface for control and transport
- Dual power supplies for critical application redundancy
- Three year warranty
- *JPEG 2000 and JPEG XS I/O o