The OG-12G-AMA is an openGear 8-channel analog audio embedder/disembedder, that supports 12G-SDI input and output up to 4K/UltraHD, and automatically detects and configures to the input video standard. It uses 3-pin terminal block connectors that can be set to perform audio input or output functionality.
Analog audio levels and audio embedding/disembedding are selectable, with embedding/disembedding on a channel pair basis to pass 12G-SDI input audio or embed input analog audio from 3-pin terminal block connectors.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames, including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame. Ross DashBoard Software supports Windows®, macOS®, and Linux® and provides convenient, configuration, monitoring, and control options for openGear cards and frames via a connected computer or over local network with DashBoard's web UI.
- 12G-SDI analog audio embedder/disembedder
- 8-channel balanced analog audio I/O
- 8x 3-Pin Terminal Block connectors (included)
- Compatible with OG-X-FR, OG-3-FR and DFR-8321 openGear frames
- Monitor and control with Ross DashBoard software
- 8 watts max per card