AJA’s OG-HA5-12G converts an HDMI 2.0 input to 12G-SDI for 4K/UltraHD single link outputs. OG-HA5-12G includes two 12G-SDI distribution amplifier outputs with 8 or 2-channels of embedded audio from an HDMI source.
OG-HA5-12G also supports Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) emulation, which ensures the connected source continuously supplies custom preferred video formats on output.
OG-HA5-12G-T and OG-HA5-12G-T-ST Fiber SFP equipped models are single channel transmitters capable of extending HDMI 4K/UltraHD signals over long distances, up to 10km over a single LC or ST Fiber link, respectively. These models ship with SFPs installed and include all functionality of the OG-HA5-12G, with the added benefit of extending audio and video signals further.
- Convert HDMI 2.0 to 4K/UltraHD 60 fps to 12G-SDI with a second mirrored output
- Supports up to 60p input at 4:4:4/4:2:2/4:2:0
- Supports 12-bit workflows
- EDID LFR & HFR Emulation up to UltraHD 60p
- Real time HDMI HDR Infoframe data reporting
- HDR signaling metadata pass-through and optional override
- Simple Frame Rate Conversion (FRC) between Fractional and Integer rates
- Embedded audio can be selected from the HDMI or Analog audio inputs
- Embedded audio pass-through of AC-3 (Dolby Digital) and E-AC-3 (Dolby Digital Plus) compressed audio, including DD+ Atmos (aka DD+ JOC)
- Monitor and control via Ross DashBoard software