The complete end-to-end real-time graphics and video production software offers gain greater efficiency-just added and gain fast turnaround workflows.
Easily create, manage and play out stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics and videos with Maestro™ | News (formerly Maestro), a complete on-air graphics suite that integrates with Avid® and third-party news and editing applications. And with the latest version, you gain more capabilities and workflows to boost your production efficiency and possibilities further.
From on-air and interactive graphics, to virtual studio displays, high-res video wall content and video, Maestro | News provides everything you need for full end-to-end graphics production. Create 2D/3D graphics with the included Maestro | Designer (formerly 4Designer) authoring software. Then compose templates and take command of your live show with Maestro | News. You can even control video and graphics playback multiple ways— manually and with SmartShot, an iPad, automation system, and video switcher.
Maestro | News integrates with many newsroom and editing systems to expand production capabilities, providing a bundle of modular applications for easy scalability. Plus, its deep integration with MediaCentral® simplifies workflows. Quickly add components and change configurations as needed without disruption. Interact with Maestro | News graphics from the MediaCentral | Cloud UX interface. Find relevant content faster. Connect to MediaCentral | Production Management and Interplay® systems. Retrieve MediaCentral | Newsroom Management and iNEWS® rundowns without MOS. And add graphics management capabilities with MediaCentral | Graphics Management for even greater collaborative efficiency.
- Gain greater efficiency-just added
- Gain fast turnaround workflows
- Simplify your workflow-just added
- Gain new workflows with RenderServer
- Find stories faster-just added
- Find relevant content faster
- Interact with Maestro | News from anywhere
- Transition to UHD and video over IP
- Control video and graphics from a unified interface
- Create and playout content more intuitively
- Find assets more easily with the rich user rights database