The CR-N100 PTZ camera produces outstanding image quality and is equipped with powerful features and functions in a cost-effective and compact form factor that can easily be placed in a variety of settings. Featuring a Canon 1/2.3" CMOS image sensor capable of 4K UHD video capture at 30 fps, or up to 60 fps in Full HD mode, coupled with a 4K 20x optical zoom lens, the CR-N100 is a versatile tool for that can be utilized in many industries including House of Worship, Education, Broadcast, Corporate, Events and more.
The CR-N100 features a Canon 1/2.3 Type 4K UHD CMOS image sensor capable of 4K UHD video capture at 30p up to 60fps in Full HD, making the PTZ camera a strong contender for professional productions.
Canon's DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor is essential in providing high image quality, advanced performance and convenient operability to the CR-N100. This advanced core technology component provides the image-processing power and speed that enables features such as 4K UHD video acquisition and precise Hybrid AF.
- High Quality 4K 30P and Full HD 60P over HDMI and IP
- 20x Optical Zoom Lens with Optical Image Stabilization
- HDMI, IP, USB Video Out
- High-precision drive mechanism for smooth, responsive PTZ performance
- Tally lamp on the front of the lens to indicate camera status at a glance
- Supports PoE+, variety of serial/IP control protocol support include Canon XC Protocol, Standard Control for Easy Integration into any Production Environment
- Supports Canon's Webcam Driver
- Built-in NDI|HX and SRT support
- Add-On Application support
- CR-N100 Main Unit (BK)
- Mounting Plate with Screw
- Safety Wire
- AC Adapter
- AC Cable
- Infrared Remote Controller with Battery
- Installation Guide
- Warranty Card