With an outstanding size-to-brightness ratio, the Christie® Inspire 4K860-iS 1DLP® laser projector is an inspired addition to our Inspire Series family of fixed lens projectors. This 8,500 lumen projector is a compact, lightweight professional-grade choice for small-to-mid-size environments that won’t break the bank.
The 4K860-iS features an IP5X dust-resistant optical engine, whisper-quiet operation, and advanced electronics for onboard Christie Twist™ warping and blending and optional Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment software. It also supports 4K UHD passive polarized 3D content and is compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC).
With an industry-leading 5-year warranty, you get amazing value and powerful capabilities at a price point that fits your budget.
- Incredible image quality with 4K UHD resolution.
- Compact: With 8,500 lumens and weighing only 33lbs (15kg), it offers an outstanding size-to-brightness ratio
- High contrast ratio: 3,000,000:1 with Christie RealBlack™ enabled
- Industry-leading warranty: 5 years for peace of mind and confidence in your investment
- Built-in warping, blending, & alignment with Christie Twist™ and optional Christie Mystique™ for manual or automated camera-based warping, blending, and alignment
- Compatible with Christie Intelligent Camera (CIC): Triggers autofocus, automatically calibrates projector color, optimizes color uniformity, and more
- AMX, Creston and PJLink connectivity for enhanced collaboration and easy integration into virtually any existing boardroom
- Whisper-quiet operation with sound levels as low as 34dBA in Eco mode
- Support for active and passive polarized 3D provides additional versatility
- IP5X dust-resistant: the airtight optical engine resists dust particles, ensuring long-lasting reliability, and almost zero-maintenance performance
- Larger throw ratio coverage of 1.25 to 2.0 for larger screens and greater installation flexibility
- 10W stereo speakers make it easier for installers to do audio setup and testing
- Input source seamless switch makes it easier and faster to switch the SNG (Satellite News Gathering) signal live.
- Input signal backup switch for redundancy during live displays. If one HDMI cable disconnects, the backup is ready!
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility