Christie® CP4455-RGB pure laser cinema projector redefines the premium movie-going experience for large-format theatres. Featuring CineLife+™ electronics and Real|Laser™ illumination technology, this compact DCI-compliant projector excels in image quality, operational lifetime, and onscreen brightness. With the CP4455-RGB, exhibitors can impress audiences with incredibly colorful and detailed, true-to-life 4K images with a platform designed to support your content now and formats of the future.
What you don’t see
Built on the CineLife+ platform, the CP4455-RGB is capable of displaying HFR titles in 4K at 120 frames per second (fps). With this new system architecture and ultrafast processing, audiences won’t see the motion blur that’s typical of giant screen experiences. These projectors deliver artifact-free images in 2D and 3D, adding to the already heightened sense of realism of Christie Real|Laser illumination.
An engineered standard
Real|Laser uses compact, next-generation Multi-Laser Pack Devices (MPDs) that achieve never-before-seen breakthroughs in brightness, color reproduction, image uniformity, contrast, and operational lifetime. Featuring our patented, fully-sealed optical path, Real|Laser offers long-term stability and reliability. Movies look as good as they do on day-one thanks to Christie LiteLOC™ white point tracking capabilities. Factory-calibrated LiteLOC automatically maintains color balance throughout your projector’s operational life for years of stable, virtually maintenance-free operation.
- Hyper realism – Our new system architecture displays content without motion blur or artifacts
- Ultra-fast processing – With HDMI 2.0 and 4x 12GB SDI inputs for 1.06G pixels per second
- Low maintenance – Tool-free filter replacements, washable air filters, and fully-sealed optics protect against dust-ingress
- Future-proofed – Play back incredibly high bit-rate content up to 4K at 120fps – ten times greater than the DCI-standard 250Mbps
- Built-in Enhanced Wavelength Diversity (EWD) – Multi-wavelength primary color lasers improve image performance on high-gain screens
- Long-lasting light source – More than 50,000 hours of stable DCI brightness with 8-10 years of low-maintenance operation
- Electronic color convergence (ECC)– Provides perfect lateral color error correction throughout your entire onscreen image
- Improved cinematic experience – An expanded color gamut approaches >95% of Rec. 2020, higher brightness, and up to 6,000:1 contrast (with a UHC lens)
- Best-in-class operational efficiency – Achieves 12.4 lumens per watt
- Include Accessories:
- Rack mount pedestal
- 50Hz chiller
- 60Hz chiller
- Chiller setup kit plumbing
- Chiller setup kit ducts