A Web-based interactive solution, the BrightLink GoBoard™ 780Fi with an easy-to-use browser makes it simple for educators to stay connected with access to cloud-stored lesson plans, online content and included applications directly from the display without ever needing to connect a PC. Offering a large, Full HD interactive display up to 100", the BrightLink GoBoard 780Fi provides 80 percent more working space than a 75" interactive flat panel-while providing a low cost per square inch. With 4,100 lumens of color and white brightness, it delivers a remarkably bright display that can be easily viewed in ambient light conditions, from nearly anywhere in the classroom. It also includes a 20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source, so there are no lamps to purchase or replace-ever.
Designed for ease of use in collaborative learning environments, the BrightLink GoBoard 780Fi features wireless connectivity with casting capability, making it easy for students to connect and display from PCs, Mac® computers, Chromebooks, and Android™ and iOS® devices. Teachers can use Epson iProjection™ software with moderator function to manage up to 50 connected devices-displaying from as many as four simultaneously. Additionally, this versatile projector includes a convenient split screen function that supports the simultaneous display of digital content alongside the built-in interactive whiteboard canvas. With its unique ability to display and support interactivity on existing whiteboards, the dual-pen-enabled BrightLink GoBoard 780Fi is available with optional touch function, and delivers exceptional value by allowing teachers to retain valuable whiteboard space when the display is not in use.
- Simply power on and go - Easy, intuitive Web-based interactive display provides easy access to online content and cloud storage without a computer.
- Best-in-Class Color Brightness with 3-chip 3LCD technology - 4,100 lumens of color and white brightness
- Incredible image quality - Full HD 1080p resolution for amazing clarity and readability
- See more, do more - Ultra wide 21:9 and 16:6 display with split screen8 support allows for simultaneous display of whiteboard and digital content
- Interactive display up to 100" - Provides up to 80 percent more interactive space vs. 75" interactive panels for a low cost per square inch
- Multi-user capability for easy collaboration - Dual-pen-enabled interactivity; optional slim design touch module allows up to eight users to collaborate at once
- No lamps to replace ever - solid-state, 20,000-hour, virtually maintenance-free laser light source3
- PC-free digital whiteboard - draw, save, print and email without a PC; also share whiteboard content to other networked BrightLink® projectors10
- Connect and cast from up to 50 devices5 - free downloadable Epson iProjection software6 makes it easy to cast wirelessly from Chromebooks, iOS and Android devices, Mac computers and PCs5; with moderator feature7, teachers maintain control of the displayed