The 2406BIAST-2 is a high-performance dual channel Bias Tee, suitable for a wide range of satellite antenna applications. Typical applications are seen when the downstream device of the LNB does not supply the 10MHz reference source and/or DC power. This next generation Bias Tee provides a neat and simple solution to supply the 10MHz and DC power to dual LNBs on the same RF cable as the L-Band outputs of the LNBs.
The 2406BIAST-2 comes equipped with 2x L-Band inputs (LNB 1/2), 2x L-Band outputs (Rx 1/2), a 10MHz reference input and DC input. The L-Band inputs come from the LNB and pass through to the L-Band outputs (Rx 1/2) to the downstream devices. The 10MHz input and DC power is multiplexed and sent to both L-Band inputs (LNB 1/2) to supply 10MHz reference and DC power to both LNBs.
The LNBs can be powered by the downstream device if applicable (i.e. Evertz RF over Fiber transmitter) as the 2406BIAST-2 features DC passthrough. If the downstream devices do not have DC power or if external DC power is preferred, an external DC input is available for a current up to 1000mA.
- Compact, mountable form factor
- DC passthrough for LNB power
- External DC input
- Weatherproof, IP65-rated (+WP option)
- Compatable with LNBs, BUCs, modems and more
- Dual channel to support two LNBs
- 22kHz tone on/off LNB local oscillator control, DiSEqC protocol
- Low insertion loss
- Passive device for high reliability
- Low passband ripples
- Can be mounted inside Evertz' 2400ODU Integrated Fiber Transport System