The 2430GDAC-WARP features the same I/O specifications as the standard 2430GDAC but also provides the added capability of "warping" or flipping the output display from landscape mode (16:9) to portrait mode (9:16). The 2430GDAC-WARP rotates the output display 90° counter clockwise. This is ideal for space limited applications.
- Display resolution capability up to HD (1920x1080) at 60Hz or 50Hz refresh rate
- DVI-I digital and analog RGB video output
- Autodetection of display resolution with manual override.
- One reclocked GLink coaxial output for connection to a second 2430GDAC or other GLink-compatible products
- Standard landscape display (2430GDAC) or portrait display support (2430GDAC-WARP)
- Autodetection of GLink signal loss
- Operation with single-mode or multi-mode fiber optic cable
- SC/PC, ST/PC, or FC/PC fiber connector options
- Low power +12V DC operation