The 670IPG-X19-25G-100G is Evertz' third generation low latency, ultra high-density gateway for IP encapsulation/de-encapsulation of SDI over 25GbE, as well as protocol conversion including SMPTE ST 2022-6 and SMPTE ST 2110.
With direct conversion of up to 16x input and 16x output SD/HD/3G signals to/from IP using SMPTE ST 2022-6 or SMPTE ST 2110 formats, 670IPG-X19-25G-100G series delivers unparalleled processing density. The 670IPG-X19-25G-100G series also provides high-density format conversion as the industry transitions to SMPTE ST 2110.
670IPG-X19-25G-100G also provides per-input AVM monitoring, time-stamped Ethernet outputs and audio/video synchronization.
The 670IPG-X19-25G-100G series modules incorporates patent pending multipath, multi-flow packet merge for bit error resilience in networks, to achieve 100% QoS.
The 670IPG-X19-25G-100G can be managed via integrated HTTP web interface, in-band via its 25GbE interface as well as SNMP management via frame controller.
- 16x input and 16x output SD/HD/3G SDI coaxial ports
- Up to 4x QSFP28 ports in hot main/hot backup configuration with flexible channel mapping for bandwidth optimization
- Loopback of any signal to IP/SDI output, to allow central NOC monitoring and destination monitoring
- AES67 audio packet time: 125µs or 1ms
- Pop suppression on output audio
- Video at native resolution
- 4x groups of audio (4x mono channels per multicast address)
- Full VANC carriage
- Frame buffer synchronized to Genlock, Master PCR or SMPTE ST 2059-2 PTP for output phase alignment
- Accepts SMPTE ST 2059-2 or Master PCR timing references over 25GbE to allow time-stamping of all content over Ethernet
- Modules have on-board AVM on all baseband signals
- Modules support control in-band from 25GbE interface or via frame controller using SNMP with VistaLINK® PRO or MAGNUM Unified Control
- Broad Support of Standards
- 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080p/23.98, 1080p/24, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 525i/59.94, 625i/50.
- For 12G standards, contact factory.
- Standard Compliances
- SMPTE ST 2022-6: video, audio and VANC
- SMPTE ST 2110: video (ST 2110-20), audio (ST 2110-30), VANC (ST 2110-40)