The 7700PTX Universal Protocol Translator module provides the ability for Evertz VistaLINK® and MVP® software to interface directly to third party UMD devices and routers.The 7700PTX communicates with the router and UMD protocols either via one of four serial ports or using a built in Ethernet port. All ports both serial and Ethernet are bi-directional allowing the device complete flexibility for communication.
- 4 serial ports RS-232/422 selectable
- GPI/GPO easily accessed through pin-headers (2x6 Phoenix Terminal Blocks) on rear plate
- Modular, conveniently fits into 7800FR 3RU frame
- Module status LED and 20 GPI LEDs for simple GPI input diagnostics (only for PTX-MVP)
- Frame status trigger
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring and control via SNMP (using
VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame - Frame Controller built-in