The 7700R 8x8-3G is a small form factor router designed for critical applications where size is limited, whether for existing facilities that have run out of rack space or for trucks and vans. The 7700R 8x8-3G uses up only two slots of a traditional Evertz® 7700FR and have its own integrated controller. This means that seven 8x8 routers can fit into just 3RU and two routers in the 7801FR The router is format independent, supporting signals from 3MB/s up to 3GB/s including SMPTE ST 310-1, SD-SDI, ASI, HD-SDI and 3G.
- Full broadcast specifications
- Powerful built-in control systems
- Ethernet, serial RS-422/RS-232 and WebEasy via FC
- Full VistaLINK® PRO command & control, SNMP
- Output reclocking On/Off
- Compatible with all Quartz routers and remote control panels
- 1 GPI and 1 GPO