The 7702DA4A-RF-B50 1x4 Active Splitters provide amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz. The 7702DA4A-RF-B50 handle any RF input modulation format and provides 4 isolated outputs for further signal distribution. Typical applications include amplification and distribution of 950MHz - 2150MHz L-Band and 70MHz-140MHz IF signals. The 7702DA4A-RF-B50 occupy one card slot and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Low noise amplification and distribution of RF signals from 40MHz to 3GHz
- Wideband frequency response for use with L-Band, 70/140MHz IF and off-air DTV signals
- Wide dynamic range (-10 to -60dBm)
- Protocol independent - handles all modulation formats
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display
- Fixed RF gain of 0dB