The 7703R8x1 are bi-directional, low loss switches for signals from DC to 3GHz. Control of the switch may be done locally at the card-edge with the built-in rotary encoder and dot-matrix display, or remotely through SNMP/VistaLINK®. Applications include selecting from multiple signal sources and routing one to a piece of instrumentation such as an oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer or other signal analysis/monitoring equipment. Similarly, a single signal source may be routed to any one of multiple connected receiving devices for applications such as antenna switching. The 7703R8x1 are ideal for use any facility where signal switching is required, or in automated testing applications. The 7703R8x1 occupy two card slots.
- Low insertion loss and high return loss to preserve original signal integrity
- Unused ports automatically terminate to 75? (AC coupled)
- Latching relays conserve power usage in the latched state and maintain position in the event of power loss to the card or frame
- Modular, front accessible and hot-swappable - can be conveniently removed from the frame without disconnecting wiring for greatly simplified servicing
- DC - 3GHz bandwidth allows switching of many signal types including RF (L- Band, 70/140MHz IF, CATV, etc.) analog or digital video or audio, serial digital such as DS3, etc.
- Will pass DC LNB power for antenna switching or similar applications
- Controllable via industry standard SNMP allowing easy integration into facilities or automated test setups
- Comprehensive card status monitoring and control via four digit card edge display and rotary encoder or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®