The 7707OO-2L-3G is a VistaLINK® -capable, optical to optical wavelength shifter/regenerator for Video & Evertz proprietary signals. Monitoring and control of card status and parameters is provided locally at the card edge and remotely via VistaLINK®. The 7707OO-2L-3G accepts 2 fiber inputs and provides 2 optical outputs respectively. All versions accept 1270nm to 1610nm optical input signals on multi-mode or single-mode fiber. The 7707OO-2L-3G is available in 1310nm, CWDM and DWDM configurations.
- Non-reclocking mode for support of additional signal rates (125Mb/s-3.187Gb/s)
- Wide range optical input (1270nm -1610nm)
- CWDM wavelengths available for optical outputs
- Comprehensive signal and card status monitoring via four digit card edge display or remotely through SNMP and VistaLINK®
- Detection and display of optical input power and data rate
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 7800FR frame with a 7700FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller