MC3-2Ri is a high-performance two-port HDBaseT card which is part of the compatible modular matrices multi-signal cards family. MC3-2Ri can flexibly occupy any of the matrix card slots and its input signals are independently switched by the modular matrix to any of the matrix output ports.
MC3-2Ri Ethernet port, dual RS-232 and dual IR ports enable control signal extension from the connected HDBT transmitters, in addition to the card dual analog audio ports which enable, independently per port, audio de-embedding or embedding.
- High Performance Standard Extender - Professional HDBaseT extender for providing long–reach signals over twisted–pair copper infrastructures. It employs low–level video compression technology that delivers visually lossless performance for 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Future–proof, Standard Extender - Matrix card is a standard HDBaseT extender, backwards compatible with other standard HDBT extenders. It extends either compressed or uncompressed HDBaseT signal, by auto–adapting to the compression capabilities of its co
- Intelligent Compression Handling - Automatically detects a standard HDBaseT extender without compression and disables the compression to extend the signal in compliance with the detected extender.
- HDMI™ Signal Distribution - HDCP 2.2 compliant, supporting deep color, x.v.Color™, CEC, lip sync, HDMI uncompressed audio channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS–HD, 2K, 4K, and 3D as specified by the HDMI 2.0 standard.
- Multi–channel Audio Transmission - Up to 32 channels of digital stereo uncompressed signals for supporting studio–grade surround sound.
- Ethernet Extension - Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Intelligent Forward Audio Routing - Per user selection independently per port, the analog audio port input signal is converted into a digital signal and embedded into the transmitted HDMI signal, or the embedded audio of the HDMI over HDBT input signal i
- Intelligent ARC (Audio Return Channel) Routing - The output–returned ARC signal, per user selection independently per port, is routed to the analog audio bidirectional port that is associated with the HDBT input port. This enables playing the ARC audio o
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension - Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension - IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- Easy Installation - Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) providing over HDBT cable, in parallel to signals extension, to a remote PoE acceptor such as a PoE wall–plate, when matrix is connected to PoE power supply module.