HD Instant Replay Now Within Reach for Producers at All Levels
NewTek 3Play™ 425, full HD four-input, two-output, 2U solution delivers affordable network-quality, slow motion instant replay
MONACO – Sportel – October 10, 2011 – NewTek, worldwide leader in portable live production and 3D animation systems, today introduced 3Play™ 425, a four-input, two-output, slow motion system that supports the simultaneous display, recording and instant replay of up to four video sources. NewTek 3Play 425, a compact, turnkey solution, provides in-game highlights authoring on-the-fly to producers looking for a serious, professional replay system.
3Play 425 gives sports broadcasters, leagues, teams, schools and venues an affordable option to deliver instant replay and slow motion for broadcast, webcast, arena scoreboard displays, and more. 3Play 425 offers revolutionary price-performance value that makes high definition, multi-channel instant replay accessible to almost everyone.
“3Play from NewTek hits the sweet spot for producers looking for a slow motion replay system,” said Marc Solis, general manager of the San Antonio Alamodome. “Instant replay allows us to provide a more dynamic experience for fans in our venue. They can re-live all the key moments. Until now, it wasn’t realistic, but with 3Play we can afford to deliver broadcast-quality HD instant replay at every event.”
3Play 425 includes over-the-network integration with NewTek TriCaster™, appearing as a network input and providing a complete integrated solution for live sports production with a small footprint. Additionally, 3Play 425 can be connected to any switcher, providing additional capabilities for any existing production infrastructure. The system includes an intuitive control surface, giving replay operators hands-on control of every input.
NewTek 3Play 425 benefits include:
- Simultaneous display and synchronized, continuous recording of up to four live video sources
- Two fully independent playout channels for output flexibility (e.g. one for air, one for arena scoreboard display)
- Network-quality presentation, including interpolated slow motion and multi-angle switching during live playback
- Instant, in-game creation of playlists and highlight reels with transitions and soundtracks
- Team with TriCaster over Gig-E network to maximize production resources and distribution
- Independent audio routing for every input (e.g. assign broadcast audio or natural sound to a specific camera angle)
- Native HD/SD resolution (up to 1080p)
- Record up to 30 hours HD for immediate replay
- Integrated multi-view monitoring with Heads Up Display (HUD)
- Quick and easy import and export of media
- Compact 2U rack mount design with multi-tiered hardware and software fail-safe systems
- Premium hardware control surface
Pricing and Availability
3Play 425 will be available in Q4 2011 and retail in North America for US$21,995. International pricing may vary. Educational pricing is also available.
Request more information from a dealer near you