The DS58 flat/tilt wall mount is an excellent dual-purpose solution for digital signage commercial applications, providing media controller housing and access as well as security features to protect your investment. The mount offers varying degrees of tilt for optimum viewing angles to provide the perfect viewing position. The open wall plate design gives plenty of wall access for installation of electrical outlets and running of input cables. Its box style design finishes off the look by hiding cables and external components from view for a truly clean, clutter-free installation. The bottom disengaging design allows the display to have a negative tilt enabling quick and easy access to the control equipment without having to remove the display. It comes standard with VESA® 1/2mm compliant mounting hole patterns and is compatible with Peerless-AV’s PLP adaptor technology to accommodate a variety of flat panel displays.
- PLP compatible VESA 100 x 100, 200 x 200, 200 x 100 and 200 x 200 mm compliant
- Tilts at 0, 5 and 10 degrees
- Accommodates media device up to 3.95" x 14.9" x 13.3" (100 x 378 x 337mm)
- Displays can be mounted in both Landscape and Portrait
- The media device can be removed from the bottom if replacement, repair, or maintenance is necessary without having to remove the TV
- Rated to 200lb (91kg) for dual studs, 60 lb (27kg) for single metal stud