The XS-62S is a compact 1U rack mount, compact 6-channel video switcher with audio mixer and PTZ camera control capabilities for both permanent installs and on-site events. This powerful, integrated solution supports a wide range of applications including presentation and performance and special event venues, corporate AV conferences, classrooms for e-learning and more. The XS-62S is a great space saving unit that is easy to control from the front panel buttons and menu screen, or from a PC or Mac using realtime remote control software (RCS).
Content creation is a challenge for many companies looking to more efficiently produce product presentations, town hall meetings, and trainings. The XS-62S makes it easy to create content with an all-in-one switching and audio mixing system that streamlines the production process. The XS-62S is easy to use from either the front panel controls or remote control software from a PC or Mac. Programmable presets allow one-touch recall of preset camera positions and angles, and the audio auto mixer takes care of audio mixing in the background, so the operator can focus on switching video. The XS-62S is the perfect size for installation into small spaces and portable enough to be used in multiple areas of a corporate office or other facility.
- 14 SDI Inputs (with de-interlace)
- 22 HDMI Inputs (scaled)
- 3RGB/component/composite input (scaled) - shared with HDMI input 6
- 42 SDI outputs - assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 52 HDMI outputs - assignable to PGM, PVW, AUX
- 61 HDMI output (scaled/multi-view) - multi-view or scaled output
- 8RS-232 - remote control
- 9RS-422 - PTZ control (VISCA)
- Audio mixer with preamp and dynamics (compressor)
- Discrete multi-channel audio embedding
- Achieve multiple camera angles for fixed installations by controlling up to six PTZ cameras using VISCA protocol
- Equipped with an RS-232 and LAN port for control and operation remotely from a touch panel or other programmable interface device