CrystalView Pro Fiber is the future of digital KVM extension. With the increasing prevalence of flat screen HD monitors, CrystalView Pro Fiber is designed to display 1600 x 1200 resolution video with the option of an upgrade allowing high definition 1920 x 1200 resolution video, which it transmits over long distances ranging up to 6 miles on single-mode 9µ fiber optic cable. Fiber cable not only provides for greater extension distance, but also is unaffected by electromagnetic interference. The modular architecture of CrystalView Pro Fiber allows for a high degree of flexibility to meet rapidly changing and expanding business demands. CrystalView Pro Fiber will support mouse and keyboard extensions in either PS/2 or USB format, as well as DVI video and analog VGA video in any combination. Support for both video formats permits it to work on preexisting systems using VGA hardware or to compliment newer media systems. In addition, it supports both multi-mode and single-mode fiber optic cable, and has options for serial or touchscreen, stereo audio, parallel ports, 10baseT, and Ethernet connections.
- Supports DVI and VGA video at resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 (1920 x 1200 option)
- Extend up to 1,640' (500m) over multi-mode OM3 fiber cable
- Extend up to 33,000' (10km) over single-mode fiber cable
- Separate models for PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
- Optional audio and serial extension