The CrystalView HDMI 4K60 Extender using HDBaseT technology distributes an HDMI 2.0 signal, serial RS232, and bi-directional infrared signal through a single CAT5e/6/7 solid core cable over 100 meters. Use this device to extend a HDTV source from a DVD player, a Bluray disc, PS4, PC, or any other HDMI or DVI source to a remote monitor or television. This product supports 3D, deep color video, DTS-HD, Dolby TrueHD audio, and is HDCP 2.2 compliant. Use at sports bars, airports, theatres, and more.
Extend full HDMI-HD video over a single CATx cable, including 4K2K at 265ft (80 meters) and 1080p at 60Hz at up to 330ft (100 meters), together with highdefinition uncompressed 7.1ch audio, DTS-HD Master Audio™ and Dolby TrueHD™.
The extender features a built-in, bidirectional infrared (IR) signal, enabling remote control of devices at the source or destination end of the connection. For example, normal operation would allow control of the source Blu-ray or HD-TV player from the remote TV location.
For added versatility, both the transmitter and receiver units can be powered from the same power supply using Power-over-Cable (PoC), which is ideal for installations where power sources may be limited. Additionally, the extender is capable of transmitting RS-232 serial control signals up to 115,200bps over the same CATx cable, enabling the remote connection of any serial device that would normally be direct connected to the host device.
- HDMI 2.0a compliant with HDCP 2.2
- Supports 4K2K at 60Hz (4:4:4, 8 bits) and HDR4K2K at 60Hz (4:2:0, 10 bits)
- Extends and HDMI signal up to 330ft (100m) at Full HD 1080p, 48-bit and up to 265ft (80m) at HDR-4K2K at 60Hz
- Supports Power-over-Cable (PoC) so that both the TX and RX units are powered from a single source
- Supports full-duplex serial RS-232 control up to 115,200bps through a terminal block connector
- Supports full frequency, bi-directional IR signalling and IR pass-through from 20KHz to 60KHz
- IR transmitter (blaster) and receiver are supplied with package
- Supports uncompressed HDMI 7.1ch digital audio, DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD high-bit rate audio
- Video latency less than 20ms
- HDMI-CEC support
- DIP switch for firmware updates
- Wall or desk mounting design for quick and easy installation
- Extends HDMI signals up to 330ft (100m) using a single CAT6 cable and HDBase-T technology
- Supports HDMI video resolutions up to 4K2K at 60Hz and 1080p at 60Hz
- Bidirectional IR receivers and transmitters
- RS-232 for serial control signal transmission
- Supports HDCP2.2, 3D Video and HDMI audio
- Power-over-Cable (PoC) for remote unit power
- A/V presentations
- Schools and universities
- Retail store displays
- Conference centres
- Business lobbies
- Shopping centres
- Control rooms digital signage
- Dealer rooms
- Wall displays