CrystalView CAT5 allows you to position your KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from your computer using common twisted pair CAT5 cable. Video equalization and gain controls on the remote unit allow for adjustment of brightness and clarity to compensate for degradation of image quality over long cable lengths. The dual access versions include ports for a second KVM station to be connected at the local transmitter unit, providing access to the CPU from either the local or remote unit. Perfect for application in an office or hazardous environment, the unit allows one to safeguard computers while permitting easy access. The extender can be used to prevent theft, centralize system administration, avoid heat and cooling problems, and manage space.
- Video resolution up to 1600 x 1200 at 200' (60m), 1024 x 768 at 1,000' (300m)
- Separate models support PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
- Video equalization and gain controls are done via front panel knobs
- Keyboard and mouse emulation assures smooth operation
- Optional local port for dual access to computer at either side of extension
- Optional audio (stereo speakers and mono microphone) and serial extension