The CrystalView DVI Multi from Rose Electronics is the perfect addition to your video distribution system. Whether you are enhancing an existing system or designing a new video distribution system, the CrystalView DVI Multi can easily integrate into your system and provide perfect DVI video quality to all connected displays. If you need to extend a single video to a remote monitor, the CrystalView DVI Multi single model works perfectly for the task. If you have multiple monitors that you need to display information to, the x2, x4, and x8 models can handle the job. With all models, you can view locally what is being distributed to the remote monitors. The remote displays can be extended up to 220 feet away from the controlling computer. This is ideal for many applications where the controlling computer needs to be remotely located in a secure area away from the DVI displays, especially in a retail environment. When the CrystalView DVI Multi units are powered up, the EDID information from the locally connected monitor is read and saved in flash memory. Once saved, the local DVI monitor does not have to be attached or turned on.
- Combines features of splitter and extender in one unit
- Extends DVI video 220' (65m) away to multiple locations over CATx
- Resolution up to 1920x1200
- Local port on transmitter unit allows viewing video at source
- Small receiver unit is installed for each monitor
- EDID read from local monitor is stored in flash memory