The CrystalView USB2, Audio & Video extender is the extender of choice for extending single, dual, or quad video and USB devices up to 150 feet from the controlling computer. The CrystalView USB2 extender makes this possible by the use of standard CATx cable. You can view single, dual, or quad video, listen to audio and fully operate and control your USB devices from as far away as 150 feet using standard CATx cable.
Remotely accessing your USB devices is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments where the USB device is located, locate devices away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat; increase desk and floor space.
Transmit high quality single, dual, or quad video using CATx cable. Cable length is no problem. The CrystalView USB2 automatically adjusts the video compensation and gain based on the cable length. The auto skew model automatically adjusts the RGB video components to provide a crystal clear display regardless of cable type, patch panels or cable routing. Locate a video monitor(s) in remote control areas, classrooms, conference areas, video studios, and present the video and audio from a computer 150' away.
- Supports USB 1.1 and USB 2.0 Peripheral devices
- Extend single, dual, or quad video, USB 2.0 peripherals, and optional audio up to 150ft from a CPU using CATx cable
- CD quality audio available on the single and dual models
- Cable length compensation adjustments are automatically performed
- Video equalization and gain can be fine tuned with simple keyboard commands
- Automatic video skew adjustments (optional)
- VESA enhanced DDC enables plug-and-play capability
- Flash upgradeable firmware prevents obsolescence
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz
- Up to 500 ma of power is available at each USB port for powering high-power USB devices
- Optional +12V power adapter for the transmitter
- Operating system independent
- Rack mount kits available in 19”, 23”, and 24” sizes