QuadraVista 2 is a competitively priced professional video switch and multiviewer. QuadraVista 2 allows a user to connect to, control, and display four computers on a single monitor. A kvm switch can be connected and accessed to expand computer capacity. Both DVI and VGA video are supported, with a maximum high definition resolution of 1920 x 1200 using DVI, and 1600 x 1200 with VGA.
The advanced features of QuadraVista 2 provide four customizable viewing modes: Quad Screen, Dual screen, Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Full Screen. Control of a selected computer is available while in any of the three modes. View four computers in the quad screen mode and control any one of them while monitoring the other three in real time. In the PiP mode, one display can be put on full screen while monitoring smaller displays of the other three computers. Keyboard commands and front panel controls make switching between video sources and viewing modes easy.
- Connect four VGA, DVI, or HDMI sources with PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
- Display video sources in quad, PiP, or full, or mode with name of source
- Switch a USB 2.0 device from any computer
- Can be controlled from keyboard, mouse, front panel, USB, serial port, or touchscreen
- Four USB 2.0 ports for printers, memory sticks, and other high speed devices