QuadraVista QF is one of the most powerful and versatile multiviewers available today, allowing a single user to simultaneously view and control up to four HDMI, DVI, or VGA sources on one monitor at a crystal clear high definition resolution of up to 1920 x 1200. It displays perfectly real time video, animated displays, simulation graphics, and highly detailed CAD designs. QuadraVista QF comes with several optional upgrades and features enabling it to conform to almost any media application. Each one of the four individual displays permits a high degree of customization, allowing the user to adjust the size, background, label, and layers, as well as rotate and crop the video sources. Video input can be displayed in four different modes, including full screen, quad screen, picture-in-picture, and Win Mode. Both digital and analog audio are supported to accompany the video source. QuadraVista QF supports USB and PS/2 based computers, as well as USB hubs for the addition of peripherals such as printers, cameras, and storage devices.
- Connect four VGA, DVI, or HDMI sources with PS/2 or USB keyboard/mouse
- Supports 10-bit color for maximum video clarity
- Display video sources in quad, PiP, full, or windowed mode with name of source
- Switch a USB 2.0 device or Dolby 7.1 output from any computer
- Can be controlled from keyboard, mouse, front panel, USB, serial port, or touchscreen
- Audio input from HDMI sources, digital and analog audio output
- Four USB 2.0 ports for printers, memory sticks, and other high speed devices