RackView Dual Rail is an efficient and compact solution for accessing your rack-based computers. RackView Dual Rail is a rack mountable KVM station neatly fitted in a compact pullout drawer. This easy-glide KVM station contains a high resolution TFT/LCD monitor, a tactile keyboard, and a touchpad mouse. The Dual Rail is unique in that it provides access to and adjustment of the monitor and keyboard/mouse independently, as opposed to having to slide out in tandem.
RackView Dual Rail can be placed at any height within a standard 19" rack, allowing easy access and takes up a mere 1U of rack space. Contributing to both security and aesthetics, the front panel is lockable and conceals the unit when it is not in use.
The optional KVM switch offers single or multiple user access to as many as 1,000 servers or computers. Rose Electronics KVM switch options are fully expandable and when combined with the RackView, your system becomes a versatile and professional matrix controlled system with multiuser capability, controlled access to servers, and many other features. RackView Dual Rail supports all operating platforms, including PC, UNIX, Sun, and Apple computers.
RackView Dual Rail is available in three sizes:
- 1U-15" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
- 1U-17" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
- 1U-19" TFT/LCD high-resolution monitor
- Independent slide of keyboard and LCD
- 15", 17", or 19" LCD
- Resolution up to 1280 x 1024 - VGA or DVI
- USB or PS/2 keyboard/touchpad interface
- On-screen menu for easy adjustments
- Drawer can be locked to prevent access
- Closing drawer puts LCD in standby
- Optional KVM switch, audio, trackball