RackView Panel Mount is a rack mountable high resolution TFT/LCD monitor that accommodates mounting in a standard 19" rack. The display provides a sharp, clear picture with front panel controls for quick adjustments. RackView Panel Mount is also suitable for mounting in a podium or lectern for presentation applications. The unit can be placed at any height within a 19" rack. It supports DVI, VGA, and S-video inputs with an option for touch screen to make it a complete KVM station. RackView Panel Mount features a Samsung LCD panel known for its high quality and reliability. Its LED backlighting technology helps to conserve energy and reduce heating in your power-hungry data center. RackView Panel Mount is often paired with a RackView Keyboard. This forms a complete KVM station, with the monitor always visible and the keyboard can slide out in or out as needed.
- Rack-mountable LCD monitor panels
- Widescreen, HD and touchscreen formats
- Resolutions from 1280x1024 to 1920x1200
- DVI-D and VGA video input resolutions
- On-screen menu for easy adjustments
- HDMI, S-video, audio and DC power options