Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in secure defense and intelligence applications where sensitive data must be protected. The products are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today’s safe control standards. The switches prevent data leakage between computers that can run at different security levels and prevents any potential cyber threat. All the products feature mechanical, electrical, and optical signal isolation to prevent hacking and data leakage in environments where security is paramount. Each port uses its own isolated data channel and each unit uses a nonreprogrammable ROM to secure and protect the switch’s functions. The front panel has tactile buttons with LED indicators to indicate status, so securely switching between sources is always simple.
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
- Dual-head DisplayPort to HDMI interface
- 4K Ultra-HD resolution — supports up to 3840×2160 at 30Hz
- Supports stereo analog audio switching
- Advanced configurable CAC port
- Front panel tactile buttons with LED indicator
- External power supply – Level VI efficiency