Secure KVM Switches are designed for use in secure defense and intelligence applications where sensitive data must be protected. The products are NIAP PP 3.0 certified and equipped with the highest security features that meet today’s safe control standards. The switches prevent data leakage between computers that can run at different security levels and prevents any potential cyber threat. All the products feature mechanical, electrical, and optical signal isolation to prevent hacking and data leakage in environments where security is paramount. Each port uses its own isolated data channel and each unit uses a nonreprogrammable ROM to secure and protect the switch’s functions. The front panel has tactile buttons with LED indicators to indicate status, so securely switching between sources is always simple.
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux OS
- ingle-head DVI-I video interface supports DVI, VGA, and HDMI
- Maximum resolution – VGA: 2048×1536 at 60Hz via adapter
- DVI single-link: 1920x1200 at 60Hz DVI dual-link: 2560x1600 @60Hz
- Supports stereo analog audio switching
- Front panel tactile buttons with LED indicator
- External power supply – Level VI efficiency