The UltraMatrix AV DVI-D matrix switch is the perfect addition to new or existing installations that need to display 1 to 16 video sources to 1 to 16 remote DVI-D displays. Pick one video source and display it on 1, 2, or all monitors.
Easy front panel selection of the video source to displayed on each remote monitor. Just push a button and select the source, then select the destination port. The front panel display shows which computers are connected to the displays.
Selection can also be performed by using the provided RoseControl software that sends switching command to the unit. With one click on the cross-point, that computers video is instantly switched to the selected DVI-D monitor. These commands are sent using the RoseControl software installed on a computer or laptop and connected to the RS232 port on the unit.
- Switch single-link DVI video from any input to any output
- Available as 4 x 4, 8 x 8, or 16 x 16 models
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Select and view connection source and destination from front panel
- Switch from front panel or RS232 port using control software provided with unit
- Optional Ethernet interface for control over network