The ease of switching video sources makes the UltraMatrix AV HD a versatile and flexible addition to your system. Up to 16 video sources can be switched to any selected output port. The video switching can be controlled by the front panel, the RS232 input using a PC Windows based software, through a web browser (on some models), optional IR remote, or optional TCP/IP controller.
The UltraMatrix AV HDMI supports HDTV resolutions of 480p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p at distances up to 40 feet. Repetitive switching sequences can be recorded and saved in 1 of 50 macros for playback at any time.
The access software makes switching the selected input to an output fast and easy. Just click on the input source and then the output destination and the video is instantly switched.
Installation consists of two procedures:
- Connecting the video sources and destination monitors to the unit
- Installing the access software for controlling the UltraMatrix AV HDMI.
- Switch HDMI from any input to any output
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Select and view connection source and destination from front panel
- Switch from front panel, RS232 port, or network using control software provided with unit