VideoSplitter is designed to take one or two VGA video sources and distribute the video to multiple monitors. The monitors can be located as far away as 250 feet using optional extended distance cables. VideoSplitter is perfect for any application requiring multiple monitor capabilities. For controlling or setting up a presentation, a blanking feature is available that will inhibit the video from displaying on all monitors except port one. This allows the presenter to organize and edit the video before it is distributed to all monitors.
VideoSplitter is available in several models:
- 1 Video source to 2 monitors
- 1 video source to 4 monitors
- 1 video source to 8 monitors
- 1 video source to 16 monitors
- 2 video sources to 2 monitors
- 2 video sources to 4 monitors
- 2 video sources to 8 monitors
You can daisy-chain units together to drive additional monitors if needed. On the dual input models, a built-in A/B switch is an added feature. This allows switching between two different video sources to multiple video monitors. The VideoSplitter is rack mountable with optional 19", 23", and 24" rack mount kits.
- Drives multiple monitors from either 1 or 2 CPUs
- Video resolution up to 1920 x 1200
- Monitors can be placed up to 50' (15m) away subject to resolution
- Models available to drive 2, 4, 8, or 16 monitors
- Blanking control and optional 2nd input switchable from front panel
- Units can be cascaded to gain more outputs