The ViewLink CATx KVM extender is the extender of choice for businesses big and small that must control a computer from an extended distance. The ViewLink CATx allows you to position a computer up to 1,000 feet away from the KVM station using common twisted pair CATx cable. Use any length of data cable up to 1,000 feet, ViewLink will calculate the cable length automatically, set the gain and equalization, and adjust the video skew to provide a crystal clear image. No jumpers to set or knobs to adjust. Access to your computers is made convenient in a variety of situations. You can locate users away from hazardous industrial environments, locate computers away from areas vulnerable to theft of hardware and data, reduce noise and heat, and increase desk and floor space.
- Cable length compensation adjustments are automatically performed
- Video equalization and gain are easily adjusted with simple keyboard commands
- Extend a KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from a CPU using CATx cable
- Video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440 @ 60Hz
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches such as ServeView Pro, UltraView Pro, and UltraMatrix
- Operating system independent
- Uses microprocessor to emulate the keyboard and mouse