Orlando, FL, June 15, 2011: RTS is pleased to present the RTS VLink (Virtual Linked Intercom) system at InfoComm 2011, a new, fully interconnected, DHCP-compliant virtual communications solution for RTS intercom systems.
RTS VLink enables remote users to interface with RTS matrix intercoms via the Internet using a simple PC-based application, allowing an unprecedented degree of control and flexibility from anywhere in the world. VLink supports SIP to provide enhanced connectivity.
Two RTS VLink systems are available: the basic RTS VLink-LE system comprises a standalone software/server-based intercom providing limited interconnect functionality into any existing audio feed; the premium RTS VLink system provides intelligent trunking links into an RTS intercom matrix to provide full support for RTS intercom alphas and matrix access for standard communications workflows.
VLink is fully compliant with the EBU Tech 3347 Standard specifying the transport protocols, coding algorithms, encapsulation, and signaling required to ensure interoperability in audio-over-IP production intercoms.
- Anywhere, anytime access – The perfect solution for users that need secure, intelligent access to their RTS matrix, from anywhere, anytime.
- Flexible configuration – Scale the system to any number of ports (in eight-port blocks). Purchase only the capacity you need.
- Full integration into RTS matrix intercom systems – Allows full mapping of all intercom alphas.
- Fully DCHP compliant – Operates over open Internet connections. Secure access can be employed with a standard VPN connection.
- SIP support – Full SIP support, to and from the matrix.
- Flexible connectivity – Provides a variety of connection methods, including MADI, analog, or Firewire connections.
- True mobility – Access an RTS matrix via the Internet, using a Wi-Fi/3G connection.