Pro AV Catalog
CHICAGO - November 3, 2009 - ?
The energy-efficient 17-inch MultiSync® LCD175M monitor features an EPEATTM Gold rating, as well as ENERGY STAR® 5.0 and TCO 5.0 compliance, which certify its eco-friendly stature. Â Its ECO ModeTM technology allows users to maneuver between two energy-savings modes and enables the calculation of power consumption savings for the monitor's carbon footprint meter. Additionally, the monitor boasts a new power circuit design that achieves 0.4W power in Power Savings Mode and Power Off.
"The new MultiSync LCD175M is an eco-conscious IT monitor that consumes up to 42-percent less power than its predecessors," said Lynn Gu, Product Manager for NEC Display Solutions. "This display will help any business operation to become green, as it uses the same likeable features of the MultiSync 5 Series but with a more energy-efficient approach."
A partial list of the LCD175M features are:
- 1000:1 contrast ratio
- 5ms fast response time
- 250 cd/m² brightness
- 1280 x 1024 high-definition resolution
- Height-adjust (50mm) and tilt capabilities
- 50% less mercury content and power consumption than its predecessors
- Two-step ECO Mode for significant power consumption savings
- Carbon footprint meter for tracking of carbon savings
- EPEAT Gold in U.S. and Canada
- ENERGY STAR 5.0 compliance
- TCO 5.0 compliance
- Recycled plastic partially utilized in chassis structure
- Space-saving, down-firing multimedia speakers with headphone jack
- Certified for Windows® 7, XP and Vista
The LCD175M will begin shipping in November 2009 with an estimated street price of $179. The display ships with a standard three-year parts and labor warranty, including the backlight.
About NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc.
Headquartered in Itasca, Ill., NEC Display Solutions of America, Inc., is a leading designer and provider of innovative desktop LCD monitors, commercial- and professional-grade large-screen LCD displays, a diverse line of multimedia and digital cinema projectors, and integrated display solutions. NEC Display Solutions develops leading-edge visual technology and customer-focused solutions for a wide variety of markets, including enterprise, healthcare, education and digital signage. For additional information about NEC Display Solutions of America monitors, consumers can call (866) NEC-MORE, or visit the website at www.necdisplay.com.
201A Ann Street
Oakmont, PA 15139