The high-bandwidth B6 HDMI cable supports Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz 4:4:4, plus, all lengths now transmit 18Gbps of bandwidth for your advanced video format needs. They’re ready out of the box for high dynamic range (HDR), wide color gamut, Dolby® ATMOS, and more. Intense quality testing also enabled these cables with swift bandwidth delivery for the most recent HDMI specification (HDMI 2.0B) and allows your customers to stream high-resolution video, audio, data, and more to any type of system.
- Supports 18Gbps connection speeds and full Ultra HD 4K at 60Hz 4:4:4 - meaning they can transmit a true 4K signal, including HDR
- No more service calls for loose connector heads, cables stay put thanks to Binary's exclusive GripTek™ connector technology
- Small bumps on the connector head and gold-plated pins create a strong hold and require up to 6lbs of pulling force to unplug
- Ultra-pliable jacket that makes them as flexible as the installs you put them through
- Tighter bend radius and a low-profile connector can save up to 1" behind equipment
- Premium low-profile connector head so this cable could fit into tight spaces
- Supports other high-resolution audio and video formats, including Dolby® ATMOS, DTS™-X, and HDMI® 3D