Control Handles Feature Antimicrobial Tape to Resist the Growth of Bacteria
Chicago, IL —Tripp Lite, a global manufacturer of power protection and connectivity solutions, now offers monitor mounts with antimicrobial protection. These new additions to the product line add adjustability to displays, save desk space and discourage the growth of harmful germs.
The display mounts are an expansion of Tripp Lite's Safe-IT™ collection, a group of antimicrobial products designed to promote safer, cleaner and healthier environments for working and learning. Each Safe-IT display mount is supplied with antimicrobial tape, which resists the growth of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold and mildew. Users apply the tape to the control handle, the most frequently touched surface of the mount.
All of the mounts have swivel, tilt and rotate adjustments to optimize viewing angles. The handle provides smooth movement for precise positioning. Three styles are available:
- Extended-reach wall mount (model DWMLARM1732AM) has an articulated arm with extra-long reach for maximum adjustability.
- Desk-clamp mounts (models DMPDD1735AM and DMPDT1732AM) attach to the edge of a flat surface or mount through an opening in the surface. USB ports provide quick connection of peripherals.
- Desktop mounts (models DDV1732AM and DDVD1727AM) sit on a desk or table and have a cable management slot to reduce cord clutter.
"There is now more concern than ever about the cleanliness of high-touch surfaces," said Karenann Brow, Tripp Lite's Director of Product Marketing for Surge, Power Strips and Display Mounts. "Tripp Lite's Safe-IT display mounts offer antimicrobial protection on the handle, the primary way to adjust the viewing angle. The mounts are especially useful for monitors that are shared or located in public workspaces."
Key Features of Tripp Lite's Display Mounts with Antimicrobial Tape
- Single-display (wall or desktop), dual-display (desk-clamp or desktop) and tripledisplay (desk-clamp) mounts accommodate screens up to 35 inches (varies by model)
- Handle moves smoothly for precise screen positioning
- Swivel, tilt and rotate adjustments optimize viewing angles
- Antimicrobial tape for the handle resists the growth of bacteria, viruses, fungi, mold and mildew
- VESA-compliant mounting brackets provide no-hassle display compatibility